- Join us
- Events calendar
The India Canada Association of Saskatchewan Scholarship was established in 2001 at the University of Regina to provide funding support for a student registered in any undergraduate year leading to a first degree. An annual award of $500 is first applied to tuition and other fees of the student; any balance is then paid to the student. A recipient may only receive this award once.
Eligibility criteria for this scholarship includes:
- entering second or subsequent year of study leading to a first degree or diploma
- completed a minimum of 30 credit hours of their program
- enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours
- minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 80% in the previous semester
- demonstrated volunteer activity in the community such as the ICA and/or community events like Gandhi Jayanti, Mosaic, Republic day, etc.
Preference will be given to a student of Indo-Canadian heritage.
Applications are available here and are to be submitted to the University of Regina’s Student Awards and Financial Aid office by September 30th each year.
© 2011 India Canada Association of Saskatchewan Inc.
Web development and hosting by John Yates